We Protect the Rights of Clients throughout the Hudson Valley — Focusing Our Representation in Areas Including Personal Injury, Criminal Defense and Municipal Law.
We also represent our clients in commercial law matters, construction law and litigation, and general civil litigation.
In a competitive legal market like that of Orange County and Rockland County, New York, individuals and businesses can struggle to find the law firm that is the right match for their legal needs and personal preferences. At Burke, Miele, Golden & Naughton, LLP in Goshen and New City, we understand that choosing an attorney for yourself, your family, your business, your property or your municipal matters is a very important decision.
For over 38 years we have provided professional and experienced legal representation in a diverse range of practice areas, including personal injury, criminal defense, municipal law, civil litigation and more. Our clients matter to us, and that is why we have made cultivating trust and providing personal attention and responsive service our top priorities. You can expect to work closely with one of our knowledgeable attorneys, to get prompt responses to your questions and to always feel your matter is getting the utmost attention.
Teamwork, quality and personal attention since 1978
Our firm is focused on providing the very best representation we can on every case. Our mission statement includes these essential elements:
- Teamwork — Burke, Miele, Golden & Naughton, LLP employs a team approach that allows us to work in a cross-discipline fashion. Several of our lawyers view your issues from a variety of perspectives to develop wide ranging and creative solutions to your legal issues.
- Quality— Our firm is dedicated to always providing quality representation in a professional and ethical manner. In fact, two of our partners have served on attorney grievance boards, and one advises ethics boards and currently sits on the Orange County Board of Ethics.
- Personal attention— You are not just a number or a faceless client. Your matter is significant and important to us. Our lawyers tailor our strategies to meet your particular needs and offer you straightforward, supportive guidance.
- Accessibility— You always deal directly with your lawyer; you are not handed over to paralegals or others.
- Responsiveness— Our lawyers return your calls and your emails quickly, and are ready to discuss your matter in a substantive and meaningful way.
What our firm can do for you
Our firm can handle a wide range of matters for you, your family, your business or your municipality. Practice areas include:
- Personal injury — We understand the stress and uncertainty that follows an injury. Our attorneys are constantly mindful of this when providing responsive and zealous personal injury representation for those injured through negligence of all types, including vehicle accidents, construction accidents, products liability, premises liability, medical malpractice, and hospital and nursing home negligence. Our personal injury attorneys serve Goshen, Middletown, Peekskill, Poughkeepsie and surrounding areas in New York.
- Criminal law — While all criminal allegations are serious, we are very experienced in representing those charged with federal crimes, which tend to be more complex than comparable state crimes. Whether you are facing federal or state criminal charges, our experienced criminal defense attorneys know how to protect your rights, ensure a fair trial and seek the best result possible under the circumstances.
- DWI defense — A DWI can result in costly fines, loss of driving privileges and incarceration. Our attorneys work to minimize the potential legal penalties and damage to your future by building an aggressive defense in your case.
- Municipal law — Our attorneys have a very strong concentration in municipal law issues. We represent many governments and municipal boards, including defending governments and municipal officials in federal and state litigation. We also represent individuals and businesses that must appear before public boards on matters involving zoning, planning, land use and other municipal law issues.
- Civil litigation — Our civil litigation team takes on such challenging issues as civil rights defense, Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) claims, commercial law, construction law and personal injury litigation.
- Commercial law — Having served Orange County and Rockland County for more than three decades, we know the local business community, and the local business community knows us. Companies of all types and sizes throughout the area continue to rely on Burke, Miele, Golden & Naughton, LLP to provide practical solutions for formation of companies, contracts, litigation and other commercial law needs.
- Construction law — During our over 38 – year history, and now located in Goshen and New City, Burke, Miele, Golden & Naughton, LLP attorneys are well-known and well-versed in all areas of construction law, from bidding, contracts/subcontracts, and lien law, to the prosecution and defense of construction litigation in both federal and state courts. We are prepared to assist with all manner of construction law issues.
Contact Burke, Miele, Golden & Naughton, LLP today
From two convenient office locations in Goshen and New City, the law firm of Burke, Miele, Golden & Naughton, LLP has provided trustworthy and responsive legal services for more than three decades. We offer a free initial consultation and evening and weekend appointments by special arrangement. Both offices offer free parking and are accessible by public transportation. Call us today at 845-294-4080 or contact us online to set up a meeting with one of our qualified attorneys.