Alec R. Gladd
Alec R. Gladd joined Burke, Miele, Golden & Naughton, LLP as an associate attorney in 2016 after graduating from State University of New York at Oswego and Albany Law School. His primary areas of practice include municipal law, planning and land use, and general civil litigation. You can email him directly at [email protected]
Schedule a free consultation to discuss your legal needs today
Call Burke, Miele, Golden & Naughton, LLP at 845-294-4080 or contact us online today to arrange a free initial consultation to discuss how we can help you with your legal matter. Our offices in Goshen and New City are open Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Weekend and evening appointments are also available.
- New York State Innovation Energy and Environmental Technology Program, S03032, 35 Y. St. B. Ass’n: N.Y. Envtl. Law, Fall/Winter 2015.
- Minority Counsel’s Office, New York State Assembly, Law Associate, Spring 2016
- New York State Office of the Governor, Legal Intern, Fall 2015
- Office of Chief Counsel, Federal Transit Administration, Law Clerk, Summer 2015
- Kimberly A. O’Connor, Judicial Intern, Fall 2014
- Office of General Counsel, New York State Department of Environmental Conservation, Summer 2014