Kelly M. Naughton
Kelly M. Naughton joined the firm as an associate attorney in 2006 after graduating from Marist College and Albany School of Law. Primary areas of her practice are municipal law, zoning, planning and land use, and civil litigation. Ms. Naughton is responsible for various civil litigation matters, including municipal law litigation and appeals, Code enforcement, complex Article 78 matters, and federal Clean Water Act matters. Ms. Naughton currently serves as the Attorney for the Town of Goshen Zoning Board of Appeals, the Attorney for the Village of Maybrook Planning Board, and the Attorney for the Village of Maybrook Zoning Board of Appeals. She is also the civil litigation attorney responsible for all tax certiorari litigation for the City of Newburgh and the Village of Maybrook. She serves as a member of the Board of Directors of the Goshen Chamber of Commerce of New York. You can email her directly at [email protected].
Call today for a free consultation about your legal matter
Arrange your free initial consultation today by calling Burke, Miele, Golden & Naughton, LLP at 845-294-4080 or contacting us online. Our offices are open Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., and weekend and evening appointments are available if needed. Our offices are accessible by public transportation.
Professional associations & memberships
- New York State Bar Association
- Orange County Bar Association
- Women’s Bar Association of Orange & Sullivan Counties
- American Bar Association
- New York City Bar Association
- Goshen Chamber of Commerce
- Board of Directors
- Witecki Law Office, Law Clerk, 2004-2006
- Appeals Board, New York State Department of Motor Vehicles, Law Intern, 2005-2006
- Litigation Project – Clinical Legal Studies Program, Clinical Intern, 2005