Michael K. Burke
Experienced litigator handles criminal and civil cases
Michael Burke joined Burke, Miele, Golden & Naughton, LLP in 2001, after serving as Senior Assistant District Attorney in Brooklyn, and has been practicing law since 1996. He has extensive trial experience in criminal law, and civil litigation, including municipal civil rights defense, Clean Water Act, RICO, FLSA, Title VII, and New York human rights law. You can email him directly at [email protected].
Mr. Burke received his undergraduate degree from Fairfield University and his law degree from the University of Toledo College of Law. He was student articles editor of his law review and was awarded the American Jurisprudence Award for Legal Research & Writing II: Appellate Advocacy. He also received the Jurisprudence Award for Trial Practice.
Mr. Burke is admitted to practice in the United States District Court for the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York, the United States Court of Appeals (Second Circuit), and all state trial and appellate courts in New York. He is available to meet with clients at our Goshen location in Orange County and our New City location in Rockland County. Call today for a free consultation with a knowledgeable and capable litigator.
Arrange your free consultation today with an experienced litigator
Call Burke, Miele, Golden & Naughton, LLP at 845-294-4080 today or contact us online to schedule a free initial consultation with skilled trial lawyer Michael K. Burke. We serve clients in the Hudson Valley area from our Goshen office, located just off Route 17, and our New City office, located just off Route 304. Our offices are open Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., with weekend and evening appointments available upon request.
- “This Old Court: Abolitionists Line Up the Wrecking Ball on the Juvenile Court,” University of Toledo Law Review, 1995
Professional associations & memberships
- Orange County Bar Association, President
- Board of Directors
- New York State Bar Association
- Federal Bar Council, 2012-present
- Rockland County Bar Association
- Judicial Screening Committee, 2014-present
- New York Council of Defense Lawyers
- CJA Federal Assigned Counsel Southern District of New York Criminal Panel
- Delegate to the New York State Bar Association