Phyllis A. Ingram, Associate
Phyllis A. Ingram has been practicing civil litigation in the federal and state courts of New York for 23 years. She graduated with honors from Skidmore College and received her law degree from Pace University School of Law.
Ms. Ingram is experienced in representing both plaintiffs and defendants in civil litigation disputes involving general liability, municipal liability, civil rights defense, employment law, special education and education-related matters, insurance coverage disputes, and estate litigation. She is also knowledgeable about federal and state court appellate matters.
In addition to her law degree, Ms. Ingram holds a master’s degree in secondary education with English as a specialty area. You can email her directly at [email protected]
Call today for a free consultation with an experienced attorney about your legal matter
The experienced lawyers and associates at Burke, Miele, Golden & Naughton, LLP are here to help. Call 845-294-4080 or contact us online today to schedule a free initial consultation regarding your legal concerns. Our offices are open weekdays from 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., with weekend and evening appointments available upon request. We serve clients throughout the Hudson Valley area.
- New York, 1990
- Connecticut, 1989
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 2nd Circuit, 1996
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York, 1992
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York, 1992
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of New York, 1996
- BV® Distinguished(TM) Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®
- J.D., Pace University School of Law, 1989
- B.A., honors, English and political science, Skidmore College, 1982
- M.Ed., Long Island University, 2009
Professional associations & memberships
- Village of Upper Nyack, Village Justice, 2001-2003; 2014 to present
- Village of Upper Nyack, Acting Village Justice, 1998-2001
- Burke, Miele, Golden & Naughton, LLP, associate, 2003-2007, 2011-present
- Feerick Lynch MacCartney, associate, 2007-2008, 2009-2011
- MacCartney, MacCartney, Kerrigan & MacCartney, Associate, 1991-1998, 2001-2002
- Wilson, Elser, Edelman & Dicker, Associate, 1989-1991