Providing Outstanding Service to Individuals, Businesses and Municipalities in Orange and Rockland Counties
An effective law firm must strike a balance between providing the range of services clients need while still maintaining a high degree of competence in every area in which it practices. At Burke, Miele, Golden & Naughton, LLP, we mainly focus on three areas: helping injured people get the compensation they deserve, helping those accused of crimes put forth a quality defense, and representing municipalities and municipal boards. We also help businesses manage their relationships with each other and with the government. Our attorneys stay current on the latest developments in these areas of law so we can provide clients in Orange and Rockland Counties with highly competent counsel and outstanding representation that helps them efficiently resolve their legal issues.
Our areas of practice
All of the attorneys at Burke, Miele, Golden & Naughton, LLP are committed to being authorities in their designated areas of practice. Together, our legal team is equipped to manage a variety of legal issues and provide the full range of legal services our clients need most:
- Personal injury — Our lawyers have a record of success getting fair personal injury compensation for those injured by auto accidents, slip and fall accidents, construction accidents, and medical and institutional malpractice and neglect.
- Criminal defense — Those accused of crimes in the Hudson Valley area, including Orange and Rockland Counties, can count on our state and federal criminal law attorneys to protect their rights.
- DWI – Our criminal defense lawyers lodge an aggressive defense against DWI accusations, including aggravated DWI, DWAI-drug and multiple drunk driving convictions.
- Municipal law — Our attorneys represent many governments and municipal boards, including defending governments and municipal officials in federal and state litigation. We also represent individuals and businesses that must appear before public boards on matters involving zoning, planning, land use and other municipal law issues.
- Civil litigation — Our attorneys represent individuals and businesses in a variety of civil litigation matters involving FLSA, construction and commercial disputes.
- Commercial law — Our commercial law attorneys are available to assist New York businesses of all types and sizes with their transactional and litigation needs. Our services include business formation, contract negotiation and commercial dispute resolution.
- Construction law — After over 38 years of representing contractors, subcontractors and owners in Rockland County and Orange County, New York, our attorneys know construction law and the construction industry. They are ready and prepared to step in quickly to represent contractors or owners in the bidding and contract phase, the contract administration phase (including lien law and lien trust fund matters), or in any litigation arising out of these phases.
Contact an Orange County firm that consistently excels in the representation of their clients
At Burke, Miele, Golden & Naughton, LLP, we pride ourselves on responsive and personalized legal services in the areas people, government, and businesses in Orange and Rockland Counties need most. Our attorneys work closely with clients to understand their needs and tailor solutions that exceed their expectations. Call us today at 845-294-4080 or contact us online to schedule a free initial consultation. We offer evening and weekend hours by appointment and two convenient locations in Goshen and New City.