Our Commercial Law Attorneys Assist Businesses Throughout Goshen, Middletown and the Hudson Valley
Corporate counsel for small startups and large corporations
Burke, Miele, Golden & Naughton, LLP was established in 1978, with offices in Goshen and New City, in part to serve Hudson Valley corporations. Our lawyers handle a variety of types and sizes of companies at each stage of business development. We can help you as you establish your business entity and as you grow, handling any dispute resolution necessary along the way.
Our lawyers’ diversity in experience and practice areas gives us a well-rounded perspective on real issues affecting your business. We work as a team to proactively protect your business’s interests and to promptly resolve complex issues.
Our commercial law services
Many corporations are discovering that using outside counsel makes sense to their business structure and goals. Our corporate counsel can handle all aspects of commercial law for your company, including:
- Business formation — Startups rely on Burke, Miele, Golden & Naughton, LLP to establish a strong foundation for business success. Our business formation services include creating an appropriate business entity, drafting thorough contracts and evaluating legal compliance with zoning, land use, and other New York and federal regulations.
- Contracts — The backbone of your business, contracts offer important protections regarding partnership and other business agreements, employment, customer relations, vendor services, leases and real property. Our firm negotiates and drafts effective contracts that support your business’s interests.
- Business litigation — No matter how careful you are, disputes are practically inevitable in a commercial enterprise. Our business litigation attorneys seek successful solutions, using the most efficient, cost-effective method possible. We handle disagreements involving employment, partnerships and other business agreements, vendor and subcontract agreements, and other business advice.
- Breach of contract — If another party breaches a contract, our attorneys may pursue equitable relief, monetary damages or other appropriate remedies. We also explore viable defenses if your company was forced to breach the contract.
- Purchase and sales agreements — Buying or selling a business, or a part of a business, can be a huge undertaking that involves valuing assets, ensuring government compliance, negotiating a sales or purchase price and conducting a smooth transaction. Our lawyers meticulously handle each phase of the deal so you can feel confident in the final outcome.
Retain experienced corporate counsel for your business
Burke, Miele, Golden & Naughton, LLP is dedicated to your business’ success. Call us today at 845-294-4080 or contact us online to schedule a free initial evaluation of your corporate needs. Our offices in Goshen and New City represent businesses throughout the Hudson Valley.