Personal Injury Lawyers Deliver Strong Advocacy to Peekskill Clients
Hudson Valley attorneys pursue compensation for negligence victims
Peekskill offers residents and businesses a combination of natural beauty and easy access to New York City. Unfortunately, busy roads filled with commuters sometimes lead to vehicle accidents or other types of harmful negligence. At Burke, Miele, Golden & Naughton, LLP, our attorneys have provided exceptional legal representation to Hudson Valley injury victims since 1978. No matter what your specific claim entails, we use our knowledge and experience to maximize compensation for plaintiffs in Westchester, Rockland and Orange counties.
Accomplished New York law firm handles a full range of injury cases
Whether they’re picnicking in Blue Mountain Reservation or watching a show at the Paramount Hudson Valley Theater, local residents make the most of what our area has to offer. But a serious injury prevents you from enjoying the things you love best, which is why we work so hard to obtain justice for victims of incidents such as:
- Car accidents — After you’ve been hurt in a motor vehicle accident, we handle communications with insurance companies and file lawsuits when necessary to obtain a fair recovery.
- Slip and fall injuries — If you’ve fallen due to unsafe conditions, our firm can bring a premises liability action if the property owner violated their duty of care.
- Medical malpractice — We file lawsuits against doctors and other medical providers when they breach professional standards and cause harm to patients.
- Workplace injuries — Workers’ compensation benefits do not prevent you from pursuing legal action against faulty third parties who are responsible for your workplace injury. Our lawyers identify potential defendants and work to obtain damages that are not included as part of workers’ compensation.
Our experienced attorneys deliver individualized advice and advocacy to each client we represent, starting with a free initial consultation.
Westchester County advocates work to maximize plaintiffs’ compensation
Having earned millions of dollars for Hudson Valley clients over four decades, we know how to construct compelling arguments in cases involving all types of physical harm, including:
- Catastrophic injuries — When devastating injuries occur, defendants often try to delay or minimize the eventual result. Our proven advocates press for a timely resolution that fairly compensates victims of catastrophic incidents.
- Broken bones — We provide quick, effective legal support for people who have suffered broken bones in falls, vehicle accidents or other instances of negligent harm.
- Traumatic brain injuries — Whether a traumatic brain injury results from a one-time blow to the head or repeated contact over an extended period of time, we are able to document the effects of TBIs by relying on specialists in the field. This gives you the best chance at a fair outcome for these destructive injuries.
- Spinal injuries and paralysis — In cases involving severe spinal injuries and permanent conditions such as paralysis, our firm builds a strong case to account for the long-term harm that has been caused.
- Wrongful death — If negligence or misconduct leads to the death of a family member, we work diligently to secure appropriate damages under New York’s wrongful death laws.
We give our clients an advantage by retaining authoritative medical and factual experts whenever they can bolster your personal injury case.
Contact an experienced personal injury lawyer for a free initial consultation in Peekskill, NY
Burke, Miele, Golden & Naughton, LLP represents Peekskill clients in personal injury cases and other legal matters. Please call 845-294-4080 or contact us online to schedule a free initial consultation. Our offices are located in Goshen and New City.